Liberamente

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liberamente - A new mindset for gaming

4 posters

What job do you enjoy playing the most so far?

Poll

What job do you enjoy playing the most so far?

[ 1 ]
    What job do you enjoy playing the most so far? Bar_left14%What job do you enjoy playing the most so far? Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What job do you enjoy playing the most so far? Bar_left14%What job do you enjoy playing the most so far? Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    What job do you enjoy playing the most so far? Bar_left0%What job do you enjoy playing the most so far? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 2 ]
    What job do you enjoy playing the most so far? Bar_left29%What job do you enjoy playing the most so far? Bar_right [29%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What job do you enjoy playing the most so far? Bar_left0%What job do you enjoy playing the most so far? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 7
    Grze6
    Grze6

What job do you enjoy playing the most so far? Empty What job do you enjoy playing the most so far?

Post  Grze6 Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:00 pm

Just wondering whats your favorite job/s Smile. My third alt will probably be the most voted job/class. You can vote for more then one job but try to keep it to the ones you really actually enjoy playing. Smile Have fun see ya in-game.
    Hakumaiu
    Hakumaiu

What job do you enjoy playing the most so far? Empty Re: What job do you enjoy playing the most so far?

Post  Hakumaiu Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:45 am

Hm this is a hard question since all the characters are all different and fun. But I have to say I perfer arcobats once we get good. But the Aoe moves for swordsman are so fun to pull off in mobs. >.>

Grze6
    Grze6

What job do you enjoy playing the most so far? Empty Re: What job do you enjoy playing the most so far?

Post  Grze6 Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:14 am

Hakumaiu wrote:Hm this is a hard question since all the characters are all different and fun. But I have to say I perfer arcobats once we get good. But the Aoe moves for swordsman are so fun to pull off in mobs. >.>

Yeah acrobat was my original choice for archer Very Happy. They look really fun :p.
    JMfromthaStreetz
    JMfromthaStreetz

Post  JMfromthaStreetz Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:19 pm

I've found the varied skill set of the elementalist to be incredibly fun. It never gets boring, and the close range blinking reminds me of playing a scythe evie in Vindictus.
    Samidare
    Samidare

Post  Samidare Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:37 pm

Mercenary :]
    I love it i scream and stomp my foot and all the monsters die

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:20 pm