Liberamente

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liberamente - A new mindset for gaming

4 posters

farewell...

Nero2525
    Nero2525

farewell... Empty farewell...

Post  Nero2525 Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:52 am

well my family (my mom and my little brother) have bin staying at my grandparent's house since we moved so we can have a place to stay till my mom finds a house and she met this guy awile ago and i gess we're going to be staying at his place, it's not bad, he has 3 kids and 2 are close to my age, it might be a bit cramped so it'll probly not be permanant, and no we have no other choice and cant stay longer (mostly because my grandma is coming back from her trip and my mom hates her) but the main reason im posting this is because when we move we will only have mobile net (internet cards that you can use just about anyware but are like 2 - 3x slower(not real cards)), not good for gaming...you see where im going with this? yeah i wont be able to get on dragon nest anymore/once in awile...i can still check the forums though since that dosint use the net card's up as fast...they have an X box and we will bring our Wii so i wont suffer from
    -insert name of illness from lack of gaming here-
    but i wont be seeing anyone on dragon nest unless i use the net cards or i was misstaken and they do have broadband or somthing (but that isint likely)

JMfromthaStreetz (not on alot but still awsome leader ( Cool <= you)

Hakumaiu (mint? sorry i forget names so badly, so...sorry if thats not you)

ontack (still the best sig i have ever seen)

aranknight and supremelore (it's me from maplestory, Hunter252425, if you guys ever see this, i just wanted to say, your the best...)

Grze6 (...i hope whatever game your playing/guild your playing with, your happy with it)

Samidare (last but never the least, you've stayed active just as long as i have, always corrected my bad spelling as well, and i wish i could stay on longer...)

i may not have met you guys in the real world but all of you will always be by friends...just one more week...let's savor it wile it lasts...oh and i still have that epic plate, before i go i want to host a PvP tornamant for it...well i guess thats all i have to say...now lets play some updated dragon nest (i won't be able to make it tonight, have some stuff to do...)

(and no its not a joke)
    Hakumaiu
    Hakumaiu

farewell... Empty Re: farewell...

Post  Hakumaiu Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:42 pm

Sad

Yea this guild has the best people and it stinks that it is dying.
    T^T

you can inculde me in that pvp tornament. Smile
    Nero2525
    Nero2525

Post  Nero2525 Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:59 am

Hakumaiu wrote: Sad

T^T

wait, are you mint ingame? and im not quiting out of my own free will or realy quiting it will just be harder to get on
    Noodles
    Noodles

Post  Noodles Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:22 pm

Aw, sad to hear about your situation. At least you aren't completely quitting. I haven't played for the last few days, but I am now since the update. Hopefully you'll be able to get settled and get faster internet at some point.
    Hakumaiu
    Hakumaiu

Post  Hakumaiu Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:07 am

Nero2525 wrote:

T^T

wait, are you mint ingame? and im not quiting out of my own free will or realy quiting it will just be harder to get on

mint or minty is khimintu, and I like to call him mint for short Very Happy
    Nero2525
    Nero2525

Post  Nero2525 Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:19 am

Hakumaiu wrote:
    Nero2525 wrote:

T^T

mint or minty is khimintu, and I like to call him mint for short Very Happy

lol sorry
    Nero2525
    Nero2525

Post  Nero2525 Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:36 am

um...every time i check ingame no ones on...
    Hakumaiu
    Hakumaiu

Post  Hakumaiu Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:54 am

I was on Saturday a lot but not on Sunday a lot due to school work sorry I missed you. Razz
    Nero2525
    Nero2525

Post  Nero2525 Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:53 pm

it's k
    Samidare
    Samidare

Post  Samidare Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:44 pm

OH NOES D: I lose my internet for a few days and this is what happens??!!?!? WHAT IT GOING ON! NERO I LOVE YOU! DON'T LEAVE US D:
    Noodles
    Noodles

Post  Noodles Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:03 pm

I've been on at least an hour every day, but at erratic times so that's probably why nobody's spotted me.
    Hakumaiu
    Hakumaiu

Post  Hakumaiu Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:01 pm

I heaven't neen on since Sunday, since I have marching band after school on a lot of the week days as well as unexcepted practices my teacher will tell us about. Razz

I'll be on a lot this weekend and Monday since I have a 4 day weekend ;D
    Noodles
    Noodles

Post  Noodles Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:37 am

Woo 4 day weekend! Well I have a 3 day weekend but still, it's nice. I'm about to get busy with Science Olympiad though...
    Samidare
    Samidare

Post  Samidare Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:53 am

ERG! i have 5 lab reports due on Tuesday and a wedding to go to. so I'm busy D:
    Nero2525
    Nero2525

Post  Nero2525 Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:58 am

well the guy we're moveing in with is getting broadband (i think) so im not quiting, but with his 3 sons i don't think it will matter much -_- , oh and sorry for not being there to host the tournamant...i slept over at his house
    Samidare
    Samidare

Post  Samidare Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:02 am

umm... i know its none of my business but they way you describe him I'm getting a very creepy vibe from it. Maybe it's because I've had bad experiences with my mother dating...
    Nero2525
    Nero2525

Post  Nero2525 Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:52 pm

well i just dont want to have anyone's name or information on the net, he's fine and so is his kids, and i see nothing wrong with them...but i will tell you one thing...they have a cat named Bo bo, and he did something amazing...well, they dident want to keep him (tareing up stuff though i never seen him do it) and my mom knew someone that would want him so we toke Bo bo to our house so my mom could find that person's address, and after the ride there and with some new scraches (he's a good cat but you can't blame him for not likeing a ride in a car) so when we got there my mom put him down on the ground and gave him some food and we went inside, i said that he might run away but she said that he wont because she put food there...so i just went to bed (im not the convinceing type) and the next day...he was gone, so we looked and looked and when we gave up looking, my mom said he might turn up someday...and he did...at his owner's place a week later...well they desided that they will keep Bo bo and now i pet him whenever i see him (oh and sorry for submiting this late, the first one got deleated because sometimes the webpage dosint respond when i click submite and i dident have time to type another because we were going someplace for the weekend)
    Samidare
    Samidare

Post  Samidare Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:50 am

lol yeah cats can do that. i don't understand when people say that dogs are smarter. oh well. anyway it seems like i won't be able to play dragon nest for a while. I'm very busy with school, and trying to find a job, and a lot of family things. I'll still be active on the forums so if you want to get in touch with me just post.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:18 pm