Liberamente

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liberamente - A new mindset for gaming

Application: Kherab

Milaha

Application: Kherab Empty Application: Kherab

Post  Milaha Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:35 pm

1. How did you hear about Liberamente?
    A thread on the DN forums.

2. What draws you towards our group?
    Based on the forum posts in the DN thread and around this forum it seems like a lively group of mature players.

3. What is[are] your Dragon Nest class[es]?
    My main is a 21 Merc, I also have a 13 Cleric that I play with my wife. The cleric will not be joining the guild for the foreseeable future.

4. Can you adhere by the forum rules?
    I most certainly can.

5. Are you willing to play for the sake of having fun?
    I want to say this is a silly question, but some people do take these games too seriously.

6. What is the username you used to register for these forums?
    Milaha (or just look to the left, I do not like posting under guest accounts and registered first).

Other comments:
    To be honest your application process is a bit odd for a "casual" group. I can understand the desire to have people go through a bit of effort simply to keep the group good, but your questions are not targeted to your purported style.

My class in game should not matter to a casual group. Things like age, a little about me, do I use vent (if you want to create a lively voice chat), etc. are more relevant than the class I play. By asking about class you kind of come off as try-hard elitests, and I do not think that is what you are, or trying to be.
    Milaha

Application: Kherab Empty Re: Application: Kherab

Post  Milaha Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:36 pm

I have joined another guild since applying as I have yet to hear anything from anyone regarding this application.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:26 pm