Liberamente

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liberamente - A new mindset for gaming

+17
Noodles
xbabokim
kiddcannibus
DrPony
Mizoyu
Aykus
Liverguts
Wilkiag
joking
Khimintu
Nero2525
keball
ontack
Samidare
Grze6
Hakumaiu
JMfromthaStreetz
21 posters

IMPORTANT: In game IGN list.

Imagin

IMPORTANT: In game IGN list. - Page 2 Empty Re: IMPORTANT: In game IGN list.

Post  Imagin Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:59 am

IGN:ImaginAzn
    Doot Doot

Post  Doot Doot Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:42 am

I saw a post about your guild on the official forum, I was gonna reply but there's some glitch or something and I can't post there o_O Anyway. I'm just looking for one that takes the game like it should be (for FUN not srs), kinda social, so this seemed like it'd probably be fitting. Also me and my b/f want to be in the same guild. So if you have room for both (igns:) DootThaLoop and Unium we'd be happy to join. I can't guarantee I'll be on everyday tho, just whenever I feel like it, so try looking for either of us
    JMfromthaStreetz
    JMfromthaStreetz

Post  JMfromthaStreetz Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:22 am

Okay, here's the deal:

Whisper any of these people if you see them online, and they'll add you

SizeOfaBarge
    BAMF
    NotTheBees
    OhaLucky

I feel like I keep missing people. Please whisper me, I don't want anyone left out Smile
    Doot Doot

Post  Doot Doot Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:11 pm

I want to throw it out there that we'd still like to join this guild if it's active and all but I can't find these people online, I've tried multiple times. I commonly play at extra late night (midnightish) too so Idk if that's a problem. Also probably doesn't help I didn't play like a week recently to irl issues. I just tried yet again since this is an odd time I happen to be on early in the day but still can't get in touch with anyone. Once again if anyone happens to see DootThaLoop or Unium please send an invite if you have the room.
    Samidare
    Samidare

Post  Samidare Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:17 am

lol dootdoot, JM and nested are the only people who have any power in adding people. i am on most days from 7PM-11PM+ so obviously you haven;t been searching to hard. but you should send a PM to Nested or JM because they're the only ones capable of adding you.
    Doot Doot

Post  Doot Doot Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:40 pm

Is this guild still active at all? I'll keep trying if people actually come on >_>
    Samidare
    Samidare

Post  Samidare Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:59 pm

well if you don't wanna read my post then obviously not. Like I said before if you want to join ASK NESTEDDRAGON or JMFROMTHASTREETZ. just send them a PM(private message) they do check this so you'll be contacted and they'll tell you when they can get on.
    Mister Rawr
    Mister Rawr

Post  Mister Rawr Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:10 am

IGN - Vocalise

Samidare
    Samidare

Post  Samidare Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:57 am

SWING I'LL ADD YOU :]
    Doot Doot

Post  Doot Doot Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:28 am

Samidare wrote:well if you don't wanna read my post then obviously not. Like I said before if you want to join ASK NESTEDDRAGON or JMFROMTHASTREETZ. just send them a PM(private message) they do check this so you'll be contacted and they'll tell you when they can get on.

lol I saw it and I'm gonna try asking but like I said Idk if it's worth it if people don't come on cuz from what I saw some people say on the post on the main forum it seemed to be getting inactive :x But doesn't hurt to try I guess
    ontack
    ontack

Post  ontack Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:07 am

we're not inactive just hiding a bit and school's back in session also....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:39 pm