Liberamente

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liberamente - A new mindset for gaming

+15
Asobi
Khimintu
PartyCat
keball
Nero2525
Hakumaiu
Mister Rawr
ontack
Arceila
NestedDragon
Samidare
Liverguts
DrPony
Grze6
JMfromthaStreetz
19 posters

Introduce yourselves!

Khimintu
    Khimintu

Introduce yourselves! - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce yourselves!

Post  Khimintu Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:56 pm

WAZZUP!
    So yea, my name is Daniel (in game, please call me Mint unless in guild talk), and those of you who have already talked to Amanda (Hakumaiu), I am glad to say she's my friend in RL as well.

I'm not really good with introductions....hehe. I like a lot of things including ice cream, anime, reading, and ping pong XD. I don't like a lot of things such as repeating myself. I have lots of hobbies (but can never seem to list them from the top of my head). One of the more prominent hobbies I have is watching people's reactions to things. You'll sometimes find me spew out random quotes from TV shows/books/whatever that I enjoy XD.

So yea, you'll just have to find out more about me and my quirky personality by talking and hanging out with me.
    Grze6
    Grze6

Post  Grze6 Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:12 am

Nice to meet ya and welcome Very Happy
    Asobi

Post  Asobi Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:54 am

Hello, my name's Jae and I'm 19 and I'm a graphic designer, I've been a little of everywhere XD; I'm originally from South Korea and I've been in the US for like 7 years now. I'm currently in Louisiana. I love MMO's....I don't really know what else to say.
    ontack
    ontack

Post  ontack Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:14 am

Well welcome to the guild and hope to meet you in-game soon Very Happy
    Hokago

Post  Hokago Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:41 am

Hi
    my name is jason, hoka, or whatever my in-game name is
    (my in game char's name at the moment is ichimara and i might make another one too idk)
    i'm a junior in high school and i'm also 16
    i play electric quitar, nexon games, and other stuff
    i love A Day To Remember, Eyes Set To Kill, Nirvana, basicly most punk/metal/alt bands XD
    i might not be on dragon nest alot some of the time due to homework or something (responsiblity is a pain sometimes >.>)
    anyway i'm looking forward to meeting you Very Happy
    Grze6
    Grze6

Post  Grze6 Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:49 am

Same here, Welcome to the Guild
    Miasma
    Miasma

Post  Miasma Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:30 am

Hi, my name is Lou. I seem to be the oldest person here. I'm 31 years old and have a bit of a gaming addiction. I'm kind of a quiet person in and out of game but don't be afraid to talk to me just because I don't chat much. I'm married and I have a full time job so I can't dedicate too much time to the game but you should see me on almost daily. I'm playing a Mystic named Miasma right now. See you in game.
    Grze6
    Grze6

Post  Grze6 Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:43 am

Lol I was waiting for u to join xD. Sup and welcome Smile.
    Noodles
    Noodles

Post  Noodles Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:14 am

Hello, my name is Steph. I am 17 years old and will be a senior this year in high school. Besides gaming, I like drawing, reading, anime, movies and of course my favorite food is soup noodles! I also play the violin. I like to think of myself as being snarky, but I'm rather shy too.

Things I dislike are stupid people, elitists, and politicians(but I do love to discuss politics).

I'm not really hardcore or completely casual, I like to try and maintain high levels but I get bored of grinding often. I'm currently on summer break right now so I can play a lot, but school starts soon and I might be busy with AP class and college apps.

Nice to meet everyone.
    ontack
    ontack

Post  ontack Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:53 am

Welcome to the group and hope to meet you in game soon with our little leveling group Razz
    Grze6
    Grze6

Post  Grze6 Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:38 am

welcome as well lol xD. dam Ontack beat me to it.
    xbabokim
    xbabokim

Introduce yourselves! - Page 4 Empty Teehee :D

Post  xbabokim Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:48 am

Hi hopefully-soon-to-be-friends! A-ha.. I'm hoping I don't make this sound too awkward. I have an awkward personality, so sometimes it just shows itself too much ^^;;. Anyway...

My name is Christina and I'm a 15 year old upcoming sophomore. I live in Virginia (same as you, JMfromthaStreetz :3) and I've also been playing Nexon for years now.I was a beta back when Maplestory was just starting and I've been playing various MMOS ever since. I tried private servers and they were cool for awhile, but I just didn't get into them very often.
    Once school starts back up in September I won't be able to log on to DragonNest as much as I'd like, because I have an AP class and several honors. So Asian (if anyone is offended, please read below)...

I'm a South Korean (like you Jae, hope we can get along!) with some origins in North Korea but I originated in the U.S. so.. I'm a twinkie, I guess? XD haha. Sometimes as jokes I make references to my race such as, "It's because I'm Asian," but if it makes anyone uncomfortable I'll stop.

In my free time I like to read books (Who else loves The Hunger Games?) and critic them, draw, dance randomly to anything and play games, hence why I'm currently here Wink.

I'm really shy, sadly. When I play online games I'm more outgoing because I feel more freedom to myself because even if people judge me they're not a part of my everyday life, but if I don't know you well I still won't act very much like myself. Which is also why I'm very awkward. Awkward turtles. Sadface.

(Wow, I'm writing an essay aren't I? I honestly didn't expect it to be this long. I'm boring those of you that continued to read this, aren't I? If anyone's reading this XD).

I usually listen to K-Pop, but I've heard a little of everything. I listen to rap, hip-hop, punk, rock, some metal, country...I think you get the point xD. I'm not particularly picky about my music.
    ..As long as it stays under Rated M. Sigh.

I could and would say more, but I think I can predict some snore bubbles coming my way soon.~ I hope to get along with everyone in the guild and see you in-game! ^^

Hakumaiu
    Hakumaiu

Post  Hakumaiu Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:14 am

Welcome~

Very Happy Nice to meet you and all the new members I've seen.
    xbabokim
    xbabokim

Post  xbabokim Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:19 am

Why thank you Smile. I hope I'll come to love this guild as much as everyone else seems to.~
    ontack
    ontack

Post  ontack Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:51 am

Quite a interesting person..well hope to meet you soon also Very Happy
    Noodles
    Noodles

Post  Noodles Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:01 pm

I love the Hunger Games too! And I'm ABC or American Born Chinese, so I get that same in-between cultures thing. Asian jokes are always funny to me Very Happy
    xbabokim
    xbabokim

Post  xbabokim Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:41 pm

Haha, I'm glad to know you think that.~

And really? Awesome! I hope they don't end up ruining the book with the movie... and that's a relief to know haha. Asian pride!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:55 am