Liberamente

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liberamente - A new mindset for gaming

What on earth??

JMfromthaStreetz
    JMfromthaStreetz

What on earth?? Empty What on earth??

Post  JMfromthaStreetz Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:41 pm

Hi everyone?  So here's a crazy story.

Apparently I created this forum 10 years ago when I started playing Dragon Nest (which I have not played in 10 years).  I left the country for two years, and during that time I guess I just...forgot that the forum ever existed?

In the intervening time I have finished college, gotten married, bought a house, sold the house, and moved across the country to California.

And then this morning I get an email that I have a private message on some forum (from a bot, of course), and I follow the link and it takes me here and now I'm wondering if my brain is just...broken?  It's wild to me that this just didn't exist for me for literally 10 years.

Anyways, apparently today was our most popular day ever, with 22 guests viewing this dilapidated shell of a forum, which I'm guessing are people who also got a bot message.  I'm lucky I remembered my password.

So I'm deciding what to do here - obviously we've all moved on with our lives, but I don't know if I want to delete the forum or just leave it up in perpetuity.  I'm turning on all password recovery options, so if you want to log in and voice your opinion you can.  I do feel a bit like I'm screaming into the void, but hey, that's life.

If you all are really interested, we could maybe migrate to Discord - I use that more often nowadays (I still game).

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:45 pm